- Open elimination channels.
- Chelate or bind toxins to removed from tissues or circulation.
- Facilitate elimination.
Open Elimination Channels:
- Homeopathics, such as Liver Stim Liquescence and Lymph Stim Liquescence help open the elimination organs (liver, kidney, immune system) to dump toxins.
- Daily exercise of 20-30 minutes a day increases circulation and oxygenation.
- Adequate nutrition and plentiful supplies of vitamins and minerals insure enough enzymes are present to operate metabolic pathways.
- A number of herbs and a few pharmaceuticals are valuable agents for chelating including: Liquid chlorophyll, cilantro, and EDTA.
- Drinking water, about 50-70 ounces a day will aid elimination through the kidneys
- A high fiber diet maintains regularity
- Enemas and/or colonics
- Saunas and hot baths creates sweating and elimination through the skin.