So here's the deal on your teeth... go to dentist, have cavity, drill it out, fill hole full of metal, "Hey thanks, my tooth is fixed. By the way what was in that silvery stuff?"
"Oh nothing, just 50% mercury, some tin and nickel and other stuff."
Yep, that's right. For over a 150 years teeth have been getting filled with mercury. We're worried about 2 micrograms of mercury in seafood. Many people have stopped eating tuna for this reason and the cans carry a warning to pregnant women. Each mercury filling releases about 15 micrograms of mercury into your mouth a day. The American Dental Association continues to stonewall the lack of logic in using this practice.
I want to share some of the health problems generated by mercury and let them speak for themselves as to whether you want to continue letting your dentist put mercury in your head. I'm going to share two lists of symptoms. The first list is the OVERT symptoms of a medical crisis kind of toxicity from mercury.
- Problems centered in brain, heart, lungs, and skin:
- Peripheral neuropathy (numbness, tingling, burning in extremities)
- Red nose, cheeks, face
- Slow learning in children
- Bleeding gums
- Rapid heart rate
- High blood pressure
- Loss of hair
- Skin peeling and rashes
- Increased salivation
These are the 2X4 bash across the head of, "Hey Silver-Toothed Dude, YOU have a serious problem." These are the symptoms that the ADA says nobody is getting from amalgam fillings so they are safe.
Here is another list of symptoms. These are gleaned from the homeopathic materia medica that show the subtler energetic powers of mercury and how it impacts health.
- Instability on all levels
- Internal hurriedness with slowness in acting
- Fears and anxiety
- Lack of self-confidence
- Inability to concentrate, battles confusion
- Broad, flabby tongue with indents around the edges
- Super sensitive to criticism
- Sensitive to heat and cold
- Ulcerative colitis, digestive problems
- Easy perspiration