- Unexplained tiredness
- Digestive troubles
- Foggy thinking
- Skin disorders
- Mood swings
- Sugar cravings
- Vaginal itching and discharge
- Anxiety, irritability and/or angry outbursts
You might strongly suspect yeast is the cause of these symptoms if you answer "yes" to the following questions:
- Have you taken one or more courses of antibiotics in the past year?
- Do you suffer from a high level of stress?
- Do you eat a lot of simple carbohydrate foods (cakes, donuts, candy, cookies, snack crackers & chips, etc.)
- Do you avoid or eat few fermented foods (yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, cheeses)
- Do you frequently use antacids or acid inhibitors?
- Is your immunity suppressed? (Take corticosteroid medications, have frequent colds/flu, have HIV/AIDS, etc.)
- Experience problems sleeping?
Post a Comment