The good news is that from the natural side of medicine there are weapons against even these mutated bacteria. The inhabitants of planet Earth would not have survived this long if there were not an effective system of checks and balances firmly in place. So, here are a few of the ways bacterial infections get treated in naturopathic medicine. (Most of these methods have been and are being tested against MRSA. There is no reason they should not work as well with other species of bacteria.)
A. Build Immune Defenses:
- Radically limit or eliminate sugar from your diet. Sugar completely weakens the immune system.
- Exercise daily to build strength and stamina, and increase lung and cardiovascular capacity and circulation.
- Insure you are getting enough protein and good fats in your diet. Both are essential for healthy white blood cells.
- Wash your hands often. Work to break any habit of touching your face and mouth with your hands and fingers.
- Take a hot bath daily. Raising your body temperature temporarily will destroy a lot of bacteria and viruses, as well as stimulate more vigilance by white blood cells. (This is even more effective if you have the courage to take a minute long cold shower afterwards.)
B. Eliminate the Bacteria: I'm just going to list the substances that are getting used with effective success. For how to use them, you'll have to talk to me.
- Tea Tree oil
- Coniferous tree essential oils such as Cedar, Pine, and Blue/Black spruce*